CIMB Asean Scholarships 2021 is offered to those who are currently studying undergraduate program as well as in possession of an offer for undergraduate study at Monash University Malaysia. They must also meet the following criteria.
A citizen of either Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam or Philippines.
27 years old and below.
Applicant with a minimum of 1 full academic year remaining.
In possession of an excellent academic track record and active in curricular activities.
Non-recipients of any other scholarship or grant, with a contractual obligation on the part of the applicant.
1. MARA offers IPMa Excellent Students’ Program 2021 (IESP 2021), a sponsorship opportunity to bumiputera who have completed their diploma programs at MARA academic institutions with at least CGPA 3.65 and would like to continue with their undergraduate studies at Monash University Malaysia.
2. The selection of recipients is based on excellent academic and co-curricular merits during their diploma period.
3. Further details on the terms and conditions of the sponsorship are available at MARA sponsorship.
1. MARA offers Tertiary Education Sponsorship Program 2021 (TESP 2021), a convertible study loan opportunity to bumiputera who have completed their pre-university programs and would like to pursue undergraduate studies in the following courses at Monash University Malaysia.
Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine
Bachelor of Pharmacy (Hons.)
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Computer Science in Data Science
Bachelor of Food Science and Technology
Bachelor of Medical Bioscience
Bachelor of Business and Commerce
Bachelor of Computer Science
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Electrical & Computer Systems Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Software Engineering (Hons.)
Bachelor of Psychological Science
Bachelor of Psychological Science and Business
2. Further details on the terms and conditions of the sponsorship, please refer to the following links.
Kuok Foundation is offering financial assistance to the students of Monash University Malaysia. The assistance is a loan-grant award of up to RM50,000 per year and up to 5 years depending on the course of study. The loan portion is interest-free and repayable by monthly instalments upon graduation. In addition, There is no service bond imposed with the financial assistance.
The applicants must fulfil the following requirements.
Malaysian citizens who are 25 years old or younger.
Have successfully completed their pre-university qualification.
Strong achievements in academics and extra co-curricular activities.
Courses must be accredited by MQA, undertaken and completed in Malaysia.