External Sponsorship (Applicable for Malaysian Students only)
Eligible students can find out more details about available sponsorship or financial assistance offered by external sponsoring bodies for undergraduate programs at Monash University Malaysia as follows;
JPA - Program Penajaan 9A+
Jabatan Perkhimatan Awam (JPA) offers its Sponsorship Program for high achievers students to study at Monash University Malaysia under following categories;
- Program Penajaan 9A+ Tahun 2020 for Post SPM 2019 9A+ student pursuing pre-u studies (MUFY, A-Level, IB, Ausmat, STPM, Asasi, Matrikulasi)
Online applications for Program Penajaan 9A+ Tahun 2020 are temporarily closed due to the Restriction Movement Order from 18 March until 28 April 2020.
The announcement of successful sponsorship recipients scheduled in early April 2020 has been postponed to a later date. Students are encouraged to visit the JPA esila portal from time to time for latest updates.
- Program Penajaan 9A+ Tahun 2019 for Post Pre-U student pursuing undergraduate program.
For JPA Pre-U students pursuing undergraduate programs can update their e-profiling and submit undergraduate online applications to secure JPA sponsorship for degree level. Further information about sponsorship guidelines
MARA - Tertiary Education Sponsorship Program 2020
MARA offers Tertiary Education Sponsorship Program 2020 (TESP 2020) a study loan opportunity to Foundation / STPM / Diploma students who would like to pursue undergraduate studies in selected fields and programs at Monash University Malaysia as below;
- Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours)
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechatronics Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Computer Science in Data Science
- Bachelor of Food Science and Technology
- Bachelor of Medical Bioscience
Applications are now open from 13 April 2020 until 4 May 2020. Apply now
For more details, click following link;
- Application Guidelines / Requirements
- TESP 2020 information
- Course listing by university
- Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
Yayasan Sabah Sponsorship application is currently closed until 28 April 2020 due to Restriction Movement Order. The online application will resume on 29 April - 29 May 2020. The closing date for online submission is extended until 31 May 2020.
Visit Yayasan Sabah website again soon for application and further updates.
Yayasan Sarawak offers two types of sponsorship for undergraduate and postgraduate programs;
- Scholarship for STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) related courses only
- Online Application (Copy of documents sent to Yayasan Sarawak).
- Application date: Expected in August each year
- Scholarship for Non-STEM courses.
- Open to students pursuing postgraduate degrees to PhD at selected institutions
- Applications are opened once a year through advertisements in local newspapers and websites. Downloadable Application Form
Non Government Sponsorship
Gamuda Scholarships 2020 are offered to those pursuing an Engineering degree at Monash University Malaysia.
Applications are now open from 23 March to 3 May 2020. Apply Now
CIMB Asean Scholarship
CIMB Asean Scholarships 2020 are offered to an ASEAN citizen that is 24 years and below, currently studying undergraduate program as well as in possession of an offer for undergraduate study at Monash University Malaysia.
Applications are now open from 16 March - 30 April 2020. Apply now.
Hong Leong Foundation Scholarship
Hong Leong Foundation offers scholarships to Malaysians intending to pursue studies in Diploma or Undergraduate Degree programs at recognised public and private universities and colleges in Malaysia.
Applications will be open from 1 April - 31 May each year. Apply now.
Kuok Foundation Berhad offers its scholarships Kuok Foundation Educational Assistance 2020 to Malaysian citizens applying for or currently pursuing full time undergraduate studies in the academic year 2020/21. The scholarships are for needy students with good academic achievements, co-curriculum records and communication skills.
Applications are now open from 1 July - 30 July 2020. Click here
Maxis Undergraduate Scholarship starts in May 2020. Visit maxis website again soon for application and further updates.
For further info related to external sponsorship, kindly email your query to email@example.com.