Applying for a dependent pass
Members of your immediate family and dependent can receive a Dependent Pass to live with you while you study in Malaysia if you have a valid Student Pass.
You have submit the application to International Student Pass office after the arrival of your dependent in Malaysia.
Once you receive a Dependent Pass, you need to renew it on a yearly basis after the renewal of your Student Pass.
To apply for Dependent Pass for a family member or dependent, you need to submit:
- an IMM.55 Form (pdf, 26 kb)
- an IMM.12 Form
- an IMM.38 Form
- a photocopy of passport (dependent passport)
- 2 copies of passport size photo with blue background
- certification letter from Monash University Malaysia
- a copy of Letter of Offer
- a copy of proof of your relationship (for example, a birth certificate or marriage certification or Certification letter from your Embassy)
- a copy of passport information page and current Student Pass page (student passport)
- latest bank statement (3 months)
- personal bond
- application Form
If you understand Malay, you’ll find more information on the Malaysian Immigration Department’s website.