Cancelling your student pass

When you complete your studies with us, withdraw from a course or transfer to another Malaysian institution, you need to provide our International Student Pass office with your passport and other documents to have your Student Pass cancelled.

You need to submit:

  • your passport
  • two copies of the passport information pages, latest Student Pass page and last Malaysian entry-stamp page
  • a withdrawal form (pdf, 27 kb) (if discontinuing your course)
  • your departing air ticket (if leaving Malaysia)
  • your offer letter from your new institution (if transferring)
  • Monash attendance and results transcripts (if transferring)
  • Monash University release letter from International Student Pass office (if transferring).

Malaysian Immigration can take up to 14 working days to cancel your pass.

Search for an answer

  • View the FAQs on this topic