Transferring your student pass to a new passport

You can arrange to transfer a Student Pass from an old to a new passport through the International Student Pass office, who will require:

  • your original passport and new passport
  • two copies of your new passport’s information pages and last Malaysian entry-stamp page
  • two copies of your old passport’s information pages, latest Student Pass page and last Malaysian entry-stamp page.

Malaysian Immigration usually takes up to two weeks to endorse a pass transfer. A processing fee could apply, depending on your country of origin.