Entry visa

Depending on your country of origin, you may be required to obtain a Single-Entry Visa (SEV) before entering Malaysia for the purpose of study. 

In order for you to apply for the SEV, you are required to submit the following documents to the nearest Malaysian Embassy/Consulate in your country:

  • IM47 form
  • Letter of Offer issued by Monash University Malaysia
  • Student Pass/Visa Approval Letter issued by the Immigration  Department of Malaysia
  • Visa Granted on Arrival Letter issued by the Immigration Department of Malaysia

For more information, please contact our International Student Pass office or call us at +603 5514 5806.