Apply to Graduate
Who should apply?
- If you are currently in your final semester of study, you should apply to graduate in the following semester before the application closing dates.
- Graduation is not automatic following completion of the course, students must apply to graduate.
- You must submit an online application, whether or not you plan to attend a graduation ceremony.
- Do not wait for your examination results, as your application for graduation can be deferred if you are not immediately successful in your exams/assessment.
- For further information, kindly refer to Graduations Unit, Monash University, Australia.
- Attending a ceremony - The cost of attending is available here. It covers the gown hire, program, attendance and refreshments for you and 3 guests.
- Not attending a ceremony - Free to graduate in absentia.
*Subject to change
How to apply?
Apply online through the Web Enrolment System (WES). This system allows you to track your application status and make changes up to 30 days before the ceremony.
- Students are given an option to apply for one of the graduation ceremonies that will be held in Clayton, Gippsland, Kuala Lumpur, Beijing and South Africa.
- Students who do not wish to attend a graduation can apply to graduate in absentia i.e. not attend a ceremony.
For further information on the Graduation ceremonies in Malaysia campus, please refer to the Ceremonies and Closing Dates.