Student Barometer Survey 2023
The competition starts at 9.00 am MYT on 9 May 2023 and ends at 11.59 pm MYT on 18 May 2023.
● 3 x Apple Watch SE valued up to RM1,300 each
● 2 x Free On-Campus Parking till 31 December 2023
Terms and Conditions
- The promoter of the prize draw is Monash University Malaysia.
- Information on how to enter this competition and prize details published by Monash University Malaysia form part of these terms and conditions of entry (Terms).
- All entrants agree to the Terms upon submitting their entry. If any of these Terms are or become invalid, at Monash Malaysia’s option, the relevant part is severed and doesn’t affect the validity of the remaining parts.
- Entries must be received during the Competition Period. Entries will be deemed to be accepted at the time of receipt and not at the time of transmission. Incomplete, inaudible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. No responsibility will be taken by Monash Malaysia for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Monash Malaysia reserves the right to: a) cancel, terminate, delay, modify or suspend the prize draw at any time; b) withdraw the invitation to participate from any person, including where that person incorrectly receives an invitational email; and c) amend or vary these Terms during the Competition Period.
- The winner(s) will be chosen as outlined in the above details.
- Prizes must be taken as offered and are not redeemable for cash or an alternative prize. Prizes are not transferable.
- Monash Malaysia reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrants at its discretion at any time.
- Monash Malaysia’s decision on all aspects relating to this competition is final and no correspondence, unless exceptional circumstances apply, will be entered into.
- Monash Malaysia may request further information from the prize winner to confirm the prize winner’s entry is eligible and complies with these Terms. This may include, for example, requesting proof of identity.
- By entering, entrants:
(a) confirm that any content they submit is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights or any other rights of third parties;
(b) grant Monash Malaysia a perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive licence (with the right to sub-licence) to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, communicate with the public and otherwise exploit the submission content in any media for any purpose (including to advertise or promote any of Monash Malaysia’s products or services);
(c) consent to any act or omission by Monash Malaysia that would otherwise infringe any moral rights that may subsist in the entry; and
(d) agree to sign any further documentation required by Monash Malaysia to give effect to this clause.;>
- It is the entrant’s responsibility to ensure they are readily contactable through the information provided at the time of entry.
- If a winner was readily contactable, and does not respond to claim the prize within a reasonable period of time of Monash’s reasonable attempt/s to contact the winner, the winner forfeits the prize. If this occurs, Monash Malaysia may conduct a re-draw and offer the prize to other entrants until a valid winner has been contacted. The newly drawn winner will be contacted using the contact details provided at the time of entry.
- Unless otherwise agreed, the prize will be collected in person (non-voucher prizes) or delivered via Grab’s platform (vouchers) to the account nominated by the winner. You accept that Monash will not be liable for any loss or damage to the prize that occurs whilst in the possession of the service provider.
- Monash Malaysia accepts no responsibility and shall not be held legally liable or responsible for any accident, loss, injury or damage to any individual or property whether direct or indirect, whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise arising out of or in connection with the competition or the prize, either during or after the competition.
- Without limiting clause 15, Monash Malaysia makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, Monash is not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by Monash Malaysia or its employees or agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply of goods and services by any person to the prize winner, and where applicable, to any persons accompanying the prize winner. This clause does not affect any rights a consumer may have which are unable to be excluded under Malaysian law. To the fullest extent permitted by law, any liability of Monash Malaysia or its employees or agents for breach of any such rights is limited to the payment of the costs of having the prize supplied again.