Register with Disability Services
The Disability Services takes into consideration the impact of your disability in the academic environment. If you require additional support and advice, it is vital that you register with the Disability Services as soon as possible.
Step 1: Registration
- You are required to fill up this registration form and email it together with your scanned copies of supporting medical documents to Disability Services.
- Your supporting medical documents should:
- be from an independent qualified health professional who has experience in the relevant field, such as a Psychiatrist, General Practitioner, Physiotherapist, Educational Psychologist, Audiologist etc.
- clearly state the condition, its impacts on your academic life, and recommendation for accommodations to address these impacts.
Step 2: Application Processing
- Disability Support Services MUA will review all information provided by you.
- A Disability Support Services officer from MUA will contact you to discuss the recommended adjustments and support required by you.
Step 3: Provision of Services
- Services and support will be provided as discussed and agreed.
Any sensitive information you disclose is kept securely within Disability Services. Certain specific information about you may be disclosed to other areas of the University with your consent in order to arrange relevant services for you. If you have concerns about privacy, ask the Disability Services officer about their obligations to keep your information private.