SELAMAT DATANG TO MONASH
Orientation is the official start of the semester
Orientation Week is designed to help you get to know your school, course and campus. This includes all the services and facilities available to all Monash students
You can create a personalised Orientation Plan using the Orientation Planner. On the planner, you will find information sessions, activities and other events designed to help you settle in and connect with your faculty, campus and the Monash community.
Start Planning now
To ensure you get the best out of Orientation, follow the steps below:
1. Accept your offer
2. Activate your Monash IT account https://account-registration.monash.edu/
3. Complete the online orientation Enrolment Questionnaire
4. For international students: Obtain your Visa Approval Letter
1. Attend the Welcome to Monash Malaysia session
2. Attend your school briefing
3. Attend Student ID photo session at Student Services Counter (you will need to complete your unit enrolment with your school and the online enrolment questionnaire via WES)
4. For international students: Complete your Medical Screening on campus
5. Find out about what Clubs and Societies you can join
6. Make friends and get involved in the activities
7. Share your experience #MonashOWeek
8. Have fun!
Don't forget - Complete the orientation survey and get an exclusive Monash Tee. You will be sent an email in Week 1.