- Minimum 3.30 CGPA or its equivalent at pre-university level (STPM/Foundation/Matriculation/Diploma) or 2As and 1B for A-Levels.
- Active in extracurricular activities.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English .
- Not exceeding 23 years of age.
- Open to 1st year students pursuing degree at local universities.
- Total scholarship up to RM12,000 per annum to cover registration fees, tuition and exam fees, cost of books and living allowance.
* Only applicable to selected local learning institutions that are accredited by MQA.
How to apply?
Closing date : 11 October 2017
UMW Scholarship link: http://www.umw.com.my/index.php/umw-scholarship-programme/