Monash Pharmacy Excellence Award
For Bachelor of Pharmacy at Monash University Malaysia.
Applicants must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course. Participation in a non-academic pursuit, extra-curricular activities, and community engagement initiatives are of added advantage.
Up to 50% tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course (4 years).
Interested students must apply at the Scholarship and Study Loan Administration Office, Student Services. Shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview.
The Monash Pharmacy Excellence Award is teanable at Monash University Malaysia only, and is not transferable to Monash University Australia. Scholarship recipients will need to maintain satisfactory academic progress, which, for the purpose of retaining the Scholarship, is defined as maintaining an average score of at least 75% and above each semester. Failure to do so may result in the Scholarship being terminated.
- Must not be in receipt of any other tuition scholarship;
- Are responsible for paying the balance of the tuition fees each semester;
- Are required to enroll as full-time students and must maintain their status on a full-time basis throughout their enrolment at Monash University Malaysia; and
- May not be entitled to “intermission” (or ‘Leave of Absence’) during the duration of the Scholarship, unless it is due to extenuating circumstances.
- The scholarship recipient is considered an ambassador of the School of Pharmacy, and may be requested to render services at School related events.;
- If the scholarship recipient withdraws from the course with no good reason, legal recourse will be taken to recover the amounts already disbursed.
Open for application: 1 January
Application deadline: 31 January