Installment Payment Plan
Installment Payment Conditions (IPC)
This installment plan is only available to full-time students enrolled in Monash University Malaysia degree courses.
- Payment of fees is limited to a maximum of 3(three) installments, payable in the following percentages :
- At least 50% by the end of the 1st week of the commencement of teaching;
- At least 25% by the end of the 6th week from commencement of teaching; and
- At least 25% by the end of the 12th week from commencement of teaching.
Approval given for any installment plan is valid for 1 semester only.
The installment plan is applicable for tuition fees only.General fees,such as application fee,registration fee and general amenities fee do not form part of the installment plan and hence, should be paid by the first day of commencement of teaching.
- Non-compliance to pay installments by the stipulated dates as laid down in the installment plan will result in one of the following:
- Student may not be allowed to sit for the exams.
- Results will not be released for the student.
- Late payment penalty of RM100.00 per installment.
- Encumbrance on student information/enrolment system.
An administrative fee of 4% will be levied on the total installment amount.This fee would not apply for the first 50% which is payable by the end of the first week of the commencement of teaching.
The Installment Plan Application Form must be submitted to the Finance Department at Level1, Building 2.
- The approval of the scheme is at the discretion of the management of Monash University Malaysia.
- Semester Installment Plan Application Form - For Feb 2020 Intake (Revised)