- 50% of women have their drinks spiked by someone they know.
- Don’t let someone you just met buy you a drink.
- Drinks can be loaded by unrequested double shots.
- Watch out for each other.
- Be aware that potential offenders may try to isolate you from your friends.
- Don’t drink beverages that you did not open yourself or have been left unattended.
- Don’t exchange or share drinks with anyone.
- Don’t drink from a container that has been passed around.
- If someone offers you a drink at a bar or club, accompany the person to the bar, watch the drink being poured, and carry the drink yourself.