MYINDUSTRY AI Scholarship Programme
MyIndustry AI Scholarship Programme is a scholarship jointly funded by the industry, university and MDEC. The objective is to train more talent with Applied AI skill sets for solving real industry problems. The scholarship focuses on AI Computer Vision, Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Voice Recognition. Each scholarship recipient is expected to solve an industry problem leading to a Master by Research (Master of Philosophy, MPhil) in AI within a 24 months duration. The scholarship covers monthly stipend and tuition fees.
- Fully paid tuition fee and RM2,500 monthly stipend for 18-24 months
- Hands-on skills on actual industry problem
- Supervised by both industry and academia subject matter experts
- Obtain Master by Research in AI degree from a recognized university
- Solving an industry problem using applied AI skills
- Access to highly skilled AI talent
- Access to university Subject Matter Expert (SME)
- Access to AI infrastructures/tools at the university
- MDEC Requirements
- Applicant must be a Malaysian citizen
- Applicant must hold a minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a recognized institution
- Applicant graduated with either a first class, second class upper degree or a minimum CGPA of 3.0 and above in Computer Science/Information Technology (IT)/ Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
- Monash University Requirements
- To enter Monash University, students must satisfy particular academic, English language and age requirements.
- To apply for a Master’s postgraduate program in the School of Information Technology, you must have:
- Completed a bachelor's degree with a minimum upper H2B (a mark of 65 or above) in an honours year in a relevant field, or its equivalent; or
- Qualifications that the Monash University Institute of Graduate Research considers equivalent or a satisfactory substitute.
- Detailed qualification, click HERE