Health, wellbeing and safety
As a busy student, maintaining your mental and physical health is essential. We offer a range of services to help you manage campus life and your general wellbeing.
Student Services offer psychological counselling to help you through difficulties, dilemmas and anxieties, and make your Monash Malaysia experience a better one. The service also organises monthly lunchtime talks and open-house sessions on topics related to social and emotional needs.
Student Wellbeing and Activities (SWA) is the official liaison office for students with a disability, medical or mental-health condition. They can assist with general advice and registration with the Disability Services (DS).
There are several parking facilities available for students of the Malaysia campus.
- Eastern Car Park: free parking facility with limited parking bays; on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Western Car Park: RM2 (pay-per-entry) parking facility with more than 800 parking bays.
- Sunway BRT Car Park: currently, the maximum rate at the multi-level parking complex is RM6 per day. It is very convenient for visitors and students as it is located just opposite of our main entrance.
- Sunway University Administration Block Car Park: parking facility on hourly rate with 680 parking bays and managed by Sunway Pyramid Parking office. The Sunway University Administration Block is within a 10-minute walk via the elevated canopy walk from the campus.
- Sunway Pyramid Car Park: parking facility on hourly rate or pre-paid season pass with ample parking bays at Levels B1, B2 and B3. The Sunway Pyramid shopping mall is within a 15-minute walk via the elevated canopy walk from the campus.
It is important that you do not illegally park your vehicle, as fines may be incurred.
Religious and health facilities
Facilities on campus include religious spaces, and you’ll find many places of worship in the Bandar Sunway area, where our campus is located.
Our campus also has several medical, resting and parent spaces, and you’ll find many medical centres in the Bandar Sunway area to take care of your health needs.
Sports and recreation
Our campus and the Bandar Sunway area offer many opportunities for sports and recreation with facilities that include swimming pools and playing fields.
Our security services work across campus to create a safe and secure environment where diverse social, cultural and academic values can develop and prosper.
You can call them anytime on the 24-hour emergency number +60 3 5514 6333 (ext. 46333 if calling from a campus phone).
Campus security services provide advice on personal safety as a student, including walking around campus, using public transport, studying after hours and living at a Monash residence.
Contact Campus security for information about lost property and the staff can explain our lost property processes.