At Monash University, we open your eyes to a world outside the classroom. The Monash Bachelor of Engineering is well-known in the industry for its integration of practical, hands-on training and theoretical learning.
Because you might be unsure of which engineering field to pursue, we have developed a common first year, which allows you to choose an engineering specialisation in your second year. This gives you time to decide which major to pursue from the following six on offer:
- civil engineering
- chemical engineering
- electrical and computer systems engineering
- mechanical engineering
- robotics and mechatronics engineering
- software engineering
As a Monash graduate, you will walk away with more than a piece of paper. We offer enrichment activities and programs that will equip you for the workforce. Monash Malaysia students must undergo training in an industrial-based environment after their third year of studies, as required by the Board of Engineers Malaysia’s Engineering Accreditation Council. After these 12 weeks of training, you must submit a written report, detailing your work experience.
At Monash Malaysia, we undertake innovative research that addresses national and international priorities. As an undergraduate engineering student, you will have the opportunity to participate in this research.
- Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Chemical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering (Honours)
- Bachelor of Software Engineering (Honours)
Contact the School of Engineering for more information about course accreditation, staff contacts and school events.