You are now part of the Monash family! Uni life can seem complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash Malaysia. It guides you through everything you need to do to get yourself comfortable, right up until Week 4 of your first semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics and click on the blocks to discover the important (and fun!) bits to get settled in quickly.
Your Monash Offer
Compulsory Unit Modules - Academic Integrity and Respect at Monash
At Monash, equality, honesty and respect are central to everything we do, forming the foundation of our community of learning, teaching, and research excellence. To ensure these core Monash values are fully understood, new students are required to complete the following modules:
You’ll need to complete the two modules by:
- 30 April 2022, for those commencing in October 2021.
What you need to do for the Academic Integrity module
- Submit the agreement in the Web Enrolment System (WES).
- Complete the module – just make sure you do this before the deadline to avoid being encumbered. An encumbrance limits your access to essential University systems and services, including exam results, the library, re-enrolment, assignment submission, and graduation.
- Keep your proof of completion record (you’ll receive this in an email).
What you need to do for the Respect at Monash module
- Complete the Respect at Monash module before the deadline.