Uni life can seem complicated at first, so this site will help make it a little easier to navigate your first semester at Monash. It guides you through everything you need to do to get yourself established at Monash, right up until Week 4 of your first semester. Just start scrolling to browse topics and click on the blocks to discover the important (and fun!) bits to get settled in quickly.
Your Monash Offer
Get to know the library
Online Library Tour
The Monash Malaysia Library offers you lots of programs, resources and learning opportunities to help you succeed academically. Let’s get started with the online library tour:
We invite you to explore our physical and online collections - home to more than 2,000 online databases, 120,000 e-journals and 1.3 million ebooks! Good news, you can access online resources at the click of your mouse anytime and anywhere through your Monash login.
Research and Learning skills
We have made available a range of educational programs, resources and activities to help you develop your research and learning skills for university and beyond. Check them out below:
Consultations by appointment
- Librarians and Learning Skills Advisers are available for consultations by appointment.
- Contact your School Liaison to make an appointment: https://www.monash.edu.my/library/research/school-contacts
Research and Learning Point drop-in sessions
- Drop in for a 10 -15 minute consultation if you need expert advice on your research topic or on your assignment.
- Check the Research and Learning Point schedule at: https://www.monash.edu.my/library/services-facilities/service-points/research-and-learning-point
General Library workshops
- We also offer General Library Workshops on a broad range of research and learning skills development.
- Learn about what’s on offer at: https://www.monash.edu.my/library/research/library-workshops