The Library sends the following notices for materials that are due / overdue or on hold.
Library notices are sent via Monash email accounts.
Due / Overdue notices
- A ‘courtesy notice’ is sent 2 days before an item is due.
- A ‘library item(s) due’ notice is sent on the due date of the item.
- An 'overdue notice' is sent 7 days after the due date.
- An 'overdue notice' is sent 14 days after the due date
- An 'overdue notice' is sent as a final reminder 30 days after the due date
- A notice is sent for Hold items that are available for collection. Hold items must be collected within 3 days at the Information Services Counter on Level 1.
- An item available notice is sent to patrons who request the purchase of new titles.