- Active students at Monash University Malaysia are automatically registered as members of the Library. The student ID card functions as a library card for borrowing library materials.
- Membership will be terminated upon discontinuing/graduating from Monash University Malaysia.
- Monash University Malaysia staff are automatically registered as members of the Library. The staff ID card functions as a library card for borrowing library materials.
- Membership will be terminated upon staff resignation or by termination of employment.
Borrowing Library resources
- Alumni members can borrow print collection by completing the Alumni Membership form.
- The completed form should be emailed to email@example.com or submitted at the service counter on Level 1 with a passport-sized photograph.
- An Alumni Library Membership card will be issued for registered members.
Accessing online resources
- To enjoy complimentary access to selected databases, kindly fill up online membership application form
- Monash University Malaysia students and staff are eligible for reciprocal membership with Sunway University Library for a term of 12 months by completing the Reciprocal Membership form.
- Reciprocal membership expires on 31 December every year unless renewed.
- Upon termination of library membership with Monash University Malaysia, the reciprocal membership with Sunway University Library will automatically be terminated.