- Active students at Monash University Malaysia are automatically registered as members of the Library. The student ID card functions as a library card for borrowing library materials.
- Membership will be terminated upon discontinuing/ graduating from Monash University Malaysia.
- Off-campus students can apply for library membership by completing the Library Membership Form available at http://www.lib.monash.edu.my/assets/pdfs/services/student-membership-form.pdf.
- The form should be submitted at the Information Services Counter for processing. Off-campus students will be notified by email or telephone once their membership is activated.
- Library membership for off-campus students will expire according to the duration of the program they are enrolled in.
- Monash University Malaysia staff are automatically registered as members of the Library. The staff ID card functions as a library card for borrowing library materials.
- Membership will be terminated upon staff resignation or by termination of employment.
- Alumni members can apply for library membership by completing the Alumni Membership Form available at http://www.lib.monash.edu.my/assets/pdfs/services/alumni-membership-form.pdf.
- The completed form should be emailed to email@example.com or submitted at the Information Services Counter with a passport-sized photograph.
- Following verification of the Monash alumni status, the alumni membership application will be approved by the Director, Library and Learning Commons.
- Alumni members are required to make a refundable deposit of RM400 to Monash Malaysia Finance Department and to submit a proof of payment of the membership fees to validate the Alumni Membership.
- An Alumni Library Membership card will be created for registered members.
- The Library membership is valid for 12 months from the date of application and may be renewed upon request.
- Monash University Malaysia students and staff are eligible for reciprocal membership with Sunway University Library for a term of 12 months. Library users can apply for reciprocal membership by completing the Reciprocal Membership Form available at http:/www.lib.monash.edu.my/assets/pdfs/services/reciprocal-membership-sunway.pdf
- The completed form should be submitted at the Information Services Counter for processing along with a passport-sized photograph.
- Once the membership has been activated by Sunway University Library, reciprocal members can borrow library materials from Sunway University Library.
- Reciprocal membership expires on 31 December every year unless renewed.
- Upon termination of library membership with Monash University Malaysia, the reciprocal membership with Sunway Campus Library will automatically be terminated.