Library at a glance
The Library provides access to, and delivery of, outstanding resources and services, effective research skills development programs and facilities to Monash students, academics and staff.
The Library supports two campuses in Malaysia:
- Library and Learning Commons, Sunway campus, Selangor
- Clinical School Library, Johor Bahru campus, Johor
Our local collection consists of over 85,000 items including books, journals and audiovisual materials.
In addition, the Monash community can access Monash University Australia Library’s comprehensive electronic collections.
To discover and access these collections, go to Search.
Our services make a critical contribution to the achievement of Monash’s education and research strategies.
- The Information Services department manages the provision of information resources, facilities and computing equipment.
- The Information Resources department acquires, develops and manages diverse learning resources, promotes electronic resources and supports technological infrastructure and key applications.
- The Research and Learning department partners with Academic staff in the development of research and learning skills.
- Document delivery is available for Monash staff and postgraduate and honours students.
The Library facilities include computer workstations, Wi-Fi, web printing facilities, express terminals, mobile devices, self-check machines and multi-purpose photocopy machines. Multimedia collections and viewing stations are available at Level 3.
While the Quiet Zone at Level 2 fosters individual study and independent learning, group discussion rooms are available for collaborative work.