Acquisitions and document delivery
The Library selects and acquires academic resources that are pertinent to Monash University Malaysia's area of study and research and which supports equitable access to educational resources whenever possible.
Books/ E-books and audio-visual materials
- We welcome suggestions from staff and students for purchase of library resources.
- Please refer to Library Resources: Position Paper before submitting your request via Resource recommendation form.
Subscription to E-Resources (E-journals/ E-Databases)
- Please refer to the broad principles of purchase for online resources for Monash University Malaysia as outlined in the policy document "Principles of Purchase for E-Resources (E-journals/ E-Databases) at Monash University Malaysia".
- Only academic staff may request for the Library to consider subscription to new online resources by completing the Requisition for E-Journal / E-Database Subscription (Academic Staff) form.
- Alternatively, you may submit your requests via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing the required information stated in the PDF form above.
Document delivery is a service specifically designed to meet your resource needs for teaching and research. We endeavour to deliver scholarly resources (i.e. conference papers, journal articles, book chapters, or Monash theses) that are not available in the Monash library collections.
- This service is available to Monash University Malaysia’s Academic staff, Postgraduates, and Honours students.
- All requests are subject to availability of funds, availability of resources, and copyright restrictions.
- Submit your request via the Document delivery request form.