You may borrow items if you are currently:
- A staff or student of Monash University
- An alumni member of Monash University
For more details, see Loan privileges.
If you cannot locate an item on the shelf and the status in Search indicates that it’s available, you may seek assistance from the Library staff at the service counter on Level 1.
Library notices are sent via Monash email accounts.
For items borrowed:
- A courtesy notice is sent 2 days before an item is due.
- A ‘library item(s) due’ notice is sent on the due date of the item.
- An 'overdue notice' is sent 7 days after the due date.
- An 'overdue notice' is sent 14 days after the due date
- An 'overdue notice' is sent as a final reminder 30 days after the due date
For items reserved (on Hold)
- A notice is sent for Hold items that are available for collection. Hold items must be collected within 3 days at the service counter on Level 1.
Check your email for library notices regularly.
Library users who lose their belongings in the library premises are required to report the loss at the Security Office and provide information about the items lost.
Books borrowed from the Open Shelf Collections (Levels 2 & 3) must be returned through the 24-hour Book Return facility located outside of the library.
All multimedia items must be returned to the service counter on Level 1.
Please refer to service counter staff at Level 1 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Please inform the service counter staff .The request will be processed under inter-campus loan. You will be notified when the book is available.
You may also email at email@example.com or phone +603-55146157 (main campus) or +607-2190697 (CSL (JB))