- Affordances of an innovative ecosystem of multiple tabletops and Anatomy resources for supporting collaborative practical learning (2012). In J. Lee et al. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Computers in Education. Singapore: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education. p. 79-82. ISBN 978-981-07-4651-3.
- Tapping Technology to give Formative Feedback for Practical Learning in Medicine (2012). In G. Biswas et al. (Eds.) (2012). In J. Lee et al. (Eds.). Proceedings of the 20th International Conference on Computers in Education. Singapore: Asia-Pacific Society for Computers in Education. p. 75-78. ISBN 978-981-07-4651-3.
- A proposed model of a visual interaction analysis graph for studying educational interactions and their impact on learning within a technology enhanced learning environment (2012). In Proceedings of the Eight International Conference on Networked Learning (2012) Eds. Hodgson V, Jones C, de Laat M, McConnell D, Ryberg T & Sloep P. p. 294-302. Lancaster Univ., UK. ISBN 978-1-86220-283-2.
- Designing clicker questions that encourage active learning in a technology enhanced practical lab setting (2012). In: INTED2012 Proceedings, International Association of Technology, Education and Development, Spain, .p. 3246-3255. ISBN: 978-84-615-5563.
- A Study of Computer-Related Upper Limb Discomfort and Computer Vision (2007). Journal of Human Ergology, 36 (2), p.45-50.
Refereed Proceedings & Abstracts
- A Novel Framework For Impact Evaluation Of Technology-Enhanced Collaborative Learning As A Model To Evaluate Smart Learning Labs (2012). Proceedings of 10th EES Biennial Conference. Helsinki, Finland. p 64.
- Asia’s Next Generation of Students: A Case Study on Sparking Creative Thinking in Higher Education (2012). Journal of the World Universities Forum. ISSN: 1835-2030.
- Tested Innovation in clinical Anatomy practical learning in a large cohort: Guided Collaborative Learning and Multimedia Enhanced student Peer Teaching Demonstration (2011). In. Proceedings of 6th Congress of the Asian Medical Education Association, KL, Malaysia, 23-26 Mar 2011.p 191.
- Visionary Pedagogical Model To Enhance Learning Of Practical Skills In A Large Cohort Through Collaborative Learning And Peer Teaching Demonstration Educational Technology System (2011). The CAL (Computer Assisted Learning) Conference, Manchester,UK.,Elsevier 13-15 Apr 2011.
- Evaluation Of Pioneering Anatomy Videoconference Lecture Broadcasted Across Three International Sites (2010). 6th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Clinical Anatomists (ANZACA) 2009, Australia 26-27 November 2009, Clinical Anatomy, 23(3), p. 347.
- Guided collaborative learning and peer teaching demonstration: Innovations in clinical anatomy education (2010). 6th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Australian and New Zealand Association of Clinical Anatomists (ANZACA) 2009, Australia 26-27 November 2009, Clinical Anatomy, 23(3), p. 339-340.
- Innovative ICT Practices in Health Sciences Education: Student Peer Teaching Demonstration For Practical Learning in Health Sciences (2010). In: Proceedings of 15th International Conference in Education (ICE 2010). University Brunei Darussalam, Brunei 24-27 May 2010. p. 86-87.
- Technology Enhanced Teaching Demonstration As An Innovative Method Of Peer Assisted Learning Of Practical Skills (2010). In: Proceedings of International Conference of Education, Research and Innovation (ICERI2010 Proceedings.) Spain, 14-17 Nov 2010.p. 830-838.
- Innovations in Clinical Anatomy Learning: Guided Team-Based Learning (GTBL) and Technology Enhanced Reciprocal Peer Teaching Demonstration (RPTD) (2009). In: Proceedings of 6th Asia Pacific Medical Educational Conference (APMEC 2009). National University of Singapore 21-22 February 2009. p. 233-234.
- Visual Display Terminals and Vision (2008). Malaysian Journal of Public Health Medicine, 8 (1), p. 10. ISSN 1675-0306.