4th IBRO-APRC ADVANCED SCHOOL OF NEUROSCIENCE
– The use of Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) cell technology in Neuroscience
24 September – 7 October 2018 at Brain Research Institute (BRIMS), Monash University Malaysia
The Brain Research Institute Monash Sunway (BRIMS), Monash University Malaysia is organising the IBRO-Asia Pacific Regional (APRC) Advanced School of Neuroscience. Themed "The use of Induced Pluripotent Stem (iPS) cell technology in Neuroscience", the course will include hands-on sessions and scientific lectures by eminent scientists from around the region.
Funding from IBRO will cover travel and accommodation expenses of up to 10 postgraduate students and young scientists specialising in the field of neurosciences. Applicants must have experience in laboratory neuroscience research.
Application closing date: 30 June 2018
Download program schedule and list of lectures
*Schedule is subject to change.
**The program includes technical lectures in the morning and hands-on sessions in the afternoon.
- iPS cell culture
- Differentiation of iPS cells to neuronal cells
- Functional neurogenomics in iPS cells
- Advanced neuroimaging
- Neuroscience Symposium -- 27 Sep 2018
- Special scientific lectures by invited speakers
- One-day excursion
- Farewell dinner
Professor Ishwar S. Parhar
Director, BRIMS & Head of Neuroscience
Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and
Monash University Malaysia
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel: +603 5514 6372
- Website: monash.edu.my/jcsmhs/research/brims