MMMEC 2019 materials for participants
Presentation slides (PDF files)
- Keynote Lecture 1 by Dr Arvin Damodaran
Work Readiness Amongst Medical Graduates − Are we assessing and preparing them well?
- Plenary Session 1 by Associate Professor Dr Paul McGurgan
Professionalism – Is it caught or can it be taught?
- Plenary Session 2 by Dr Julia Harrison
Patient Safety Education in the undergraduate curriculum: Why, what and how?
- Plenary Session 3 by Associate Professor Dr Rafidah Atan
Simulation & Work Readiness
- Keynote Lecture 2 by Associate Professor Dr Paul McGurgan
Professionalism in Medical Education – The Good, the Bad and the Ugly