- "The Traditional Healer in Obstetric Care: A Persistent Wasted Opportunity in Maternal Health." Aborigo, R. A., P. Allotey, and D. D. Reidpath. [In eng]. Soc Sci Med 133 (May 2015): 59-66.
- "Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights Post 2015--Challenges and Opportunities." Allotey, P., and D. D. Reidpath. [In eng]. BJOG 122, no. 2 (Jan 2015): 152-5.
- A "Roziah" by Any Other Name: A Simple Bayesian Method for Determining Ethnicity from Names. Komahan K, Reidpath DD.-Am J Epidemiol. 2014 Aug 1;180(3):325-9. doi: 10.1093/aje/kwu129. Epub 2014 Jun 18
- NCDs in low and middle-income countries-assessing the capacity of health systems to respond to population needs. Allotey P, Davey T, Reidpath DD. -BMC Public Health; 14(Suppl 2):S1
- The rural bite in population pyramids: what are the implications for responsiveness of health systems in middle income countries? Jahan NK, Allotey P, Arunachalam D, Yasin S, Soyiri IN, Davey TM, Reidpath DD.-BMC Public Health; 14(Suppl 2):S8
- Cohorts and community: a case study of community engagement in the establishment of a health and demographic surveillance site in Malaysia. Allotey P, Reidpath DD, Devarajan N, Rajagobal K, Yasin S, Arunachalam D, Imelda JD, Soyiri I, Davey T, Jahan N; SEACO Team. -Glob Health Action. 2014;7:23176. doi: 10.3402/gha.v7.23176
- Is obesity an ineluctable consequence of development? A case study of Malaysia. Davey TM, Allotey P, Reidpath DD. - Public Health. 2013 Dec;127(12):1057-62. doi: 10.1016/j.puhe.2013.09.008.
- Statins in heart failure: do we need another trial? Bonsu KO, Kadirvelu A, Reidpath DD. -12 Vasc Health Risk Manag. 2013;9:303-19.
- Contextualizing Maternal Morbidity through Community Case Reviews. Aborigo RA., Allotey P., Reidpath DD. - J Women’s Health Care 2013 2:e112. doi: 10.4172/2167-0420.1000e112
- How much energy is locked in the USA? Alternative metrics for characterising the magnitude of overweight and obesity derived from BRFSS 2010 data. Reidpath DD, Masood M, Allotey P. - Int J Public Health. 2013.
- The relationship between age of smoking initiation and current smoking: an analysis of school surveys in three European countries. Reidpath DD, Ling ML, Wellington E, Al-Sadat N, Yasin S. -Nicotine TobRes. 2013;15(3):729-33
- Forecasting asthma-related hospital admissions in London using negative binomial models. Soyiri IN, Reidpath DD, Sarran C. - Chron Respir Dis. 2013;10(2):85-94.
- The burden is great and the money little: Changing chronic disease management in low- and middle-income countries. Reidpath DD, Allotey P. - J Glob Health. 2012 Dec;2(2):020301. doi: 10.7189/jogh.02.020301
- A case study of the counterpart technical support policy to improve rural health services in Beijing. Jian W, Chan KY, Tang S, Reidpath DD. (2012). - BMC Health Serv Res.;12(1):482.
- Community-based blood pressure measurement by non-health workers using electronic devices: a validation study. Reidpath DD, Ling ML, Yasin S, Rajagobal K, Allotey P. (2012)- Glob Health Action. 5:14876.
- A health system in economic crises: A case study from Iceland. Olafsdottir AE, Allotey P, Reidpath DD. - Scand J Public Health. 2012 Dec 20;
- The fallacy of the equity-efficiency trade off: rethinking the efficient health system. Reidpath DD, Olafsdottir AE, Pokhrel S, Allotey P. - BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 22;12 Suppl 1:S3.
- Vulnerability, equity and universal coverage - a concept note. Allotey P, Verghis S, Alvarez-Castillo F, Reidpath DD. - BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 22;12 Suppl 1:S2.
- Establishing and sustaining research partnerships in Africa: a case study of the UK-Africa Academic Partnership on Chronic Disease. de-Graft Aikins A, Arhinful DK, Pitchforth E, Ogedegbe G, Allotey P, Agyemang C. - Global Health. 2012 Aug 16;8(1):29.
- Diseases of Poverty: The Science of the Neglected. Allotey P, D. D, Yasin S. -In: Maddock J, editor. Public Health - Methodology, Environmental and Systems Issues [Internet]. InTech; 2012 [cited 2012 Oct 9].
- Universal coverage in an era of privatisation: can we guarantee health for all? Allotey P, Yasin S, Tang S, Chong SL, Cheah J, Reidpath D. - BMC Public Health. 2012 Jun 22;12(Suppl 1):S1.
- A case study of the counterpart technical support policy to improve rural health services in Beijing. Jian W, Chan KY, Tang S, Reidpath DD. - BMC Health Serv Res. 2012 Dec
- Humans as animal sentinels for forecasting asthma events: helping health services become more responsive. Soyiri IN, Reidpath DD. - PLoS One. 2012;7(10):e47823.
- Forecasting peak asthma admissions in London: an application of quantile regression models. Soyiri IN, Reidpath DD, Sarran C. - Int J Biometeorol. 2012 Aug12. [Epub ahead of print]
- Rethinking health-care systems: a focus on chronicity. Allotey P, Reidpath DD, Yasin S, Chan CK, de-Graft Aikins A. (2011). - Lancet, 377(9764):450-1.
- Sexual and reproductive health and rights in public health education. Allotey PA, Diniz S, DeJong J, Delvaux T, Gruskin S, Fonn S. - Reproductive Health Matters. 2011 Nov;19(38):56–68.
- ’It burdens me: the impact of stroke in central Aceh, Indonesia. Sociology of Health & Illness Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. -[Internet]. 2011 Nov 21 [cited 2011 Nov 27]; Available from: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22103934
- Socioeconomic inequalities in access to health care: examining the case of Burkina Faso. J Health Care Poor Underserved. Okolo CO, Reidpath DD, Allotey P. - 2011 May;22(2):663–82.
- Health systems performance in sub-Saharan Africa: governance, outcome and equity. Olafsdottir AE, Reidpath DD, Pokhrel S, Allotey P. - BMC Public Health. 2011;11:237.
- Nonbiomedical stroke practitioners in Aceh. Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. - Int J Stroke. 2011 Apr;6(2):152–4.
- Social sciences research in neglected tropical diseases 2: A bibliographic analysis. Reidpath DD, Allotey P, Pokhrel S. - Health Res Policy Syst. 2011;9(1):1.
- Social sciences research in neglected tropical diseases 3: Investment in social science research in neglected diseases of poverty: a case study of Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. Pokhrel S, Reidpath D, Allotey P. - Health Res Policy Syst. 2011;9(1):2.
- The Effectiveness of Social Marketing in Reduction of Teenage Pregnancies: A Review of Studies in Developed Countries. Wakhisi AS, Allotey P, Dhillon N, Reidpath DD. - Social Marketing Quarterly. 2011;17(1):56.
- Asthma length of stay in hospitals in London 2001-2006: demographic, diagnostic and temporal factors. Soyiri IN, Reidpath DD, Sarran C. - PLoS One. 2011;6(11):e27184
- Social sciences research in neglected tropical diseases 1: the ongoing neglect in the neglected tropical diseases. Allotey P, Reidpath DD, Pokhrel S. - Health Res Policy Syst. 2010;8:32.
- “I feel like half my body is clogged up”: Lay models of stroke in Central Aceh, Indonesia. Norris M, Allotey P, Barrett G. - Social Science & Medicine. 2010 Nov;71(9):1576–83.
- Tackling Africa’s chronic disease burden: from the local to the global. de-Graft Aikins A, Unwin N, Agyemang C, Allotey P, Campbell C, Arhinful D. - Globalization and Health. 2010;6(1):5.
- Epilepsy, Culture, Identity and Wellbeing: A Study of the Social, Cultural and Environmental Context of Epilepsy in Cameroon. Allotey P and Reidpath DD (2010) - In Pinikahana J (ed) Social Epileptology: Understanding Social Aspects of Epilepsy (Social Issues, Justice and Statue Series) Nova Science Publishers NY, NY
- China's rural-urban care gap shrankfor chronicdiseasepatients, but inequitiespersist. Jian W,ChanKY,ReidpathDD,XuL. - Health Aff(Millwood).2010 Dec;29(12):2189-96.
- Social deprivation and exposure to health promotion. A study of the distribution of health promotion resources to schools in England. Chivu CM, Reidpath DD. - BMC Public Health. 2010 Aug 10;10:473.
- In the bag: meeting the needs of pregnant women and new parents in exile. . Gaudion A, Allotey P. - Pract Midwife. 2009 May;12(5):20–3.
- The Millennium Development Goals fail poor children: the case for equity-adjusted measures. Reidpath, D.D. Morel CM, Mecaskey JW, Allotey P. 2009. PLoS Medicine, 6(4), e1000062
- Opening up Public Health: an ICT strategy to support population health. Reidpath DD, Allotey P. (2009) - The Lancet 37:9668 1050-1051
- Social research on neglected diseases of poverty: continuing and emerging themes. Manderson L, Aagaard-Hansen J, Allotey P, Gyapong M, Sommerfeld J- PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2009;3(2):e332. Epub 2009 Feb 24
- Measuring the health impact of human rights violations related to Australian asylum policies and practices: a mixed methods study. Johnston V, Allotey P, Mulholland, K and Markovic M. (2009) - BMC International Health and Human Rights, 9:1 (3 February 2009)
- Interrelationships between HIV/AIDS and risk behavior prejudice among medical students in Southern China. Chan KY, Yang Y, Li ZR, Stoové MA, Reidpath DD. - Curr HIV Res. 2009 Nov;7(6):601-11.
- Survival analysis of 1148 women diagnosed with breast cancer in Southern Iran. Rezaianzadeh A, Peacock J, Reidpath D, Talei A, Hosseini SV, Mehrabani D. - BMC Cancer. 2009 Jun 5;9:168.
- AIDS and the stigma of sexual promiscuity: Thai nurses' risk perceptions of occupational exposure to HIV. Chan KY, Rungpueng A, Reidpath DD. -Cult Health Sex. 2009 May;11(4):353-68.