Information for Commencing Students
Information for Sem 1-2020 students (Undergraduate Programs)
Welcome to the Department of Psychology, Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences!
We hope the information on this page will assist you to understand your course structure better and make your transition to university a smooth and enjoyable one.
The staff in the Psychology Course Management Office (CMO) are available to guide and support you in providing course advise, enrolment/ re-enrolment assistance and sort out the processes and requirements related to your course:
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Office location: Room 3-2-19 (Building 3 Level 2, Room 19)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We highly recommend that you attend all the orientation program organized by Department of Psychology.
Please refer to the following:
- Orientation planner for more details on orientation program.
- Course Briefing and Undergraduate Student Guide
Planning your course map using the Course Plan Template
- Commencement of classes: 9 March 2020