Information for Commencing Students
Information for October 2022 Intake Students
Welcome to the Department of Psychology, Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences!
We hope the information on this page will assist you to understand your course structure better and make your transition to university a smooth and enjoyable one.
The staff in the School Education Management Office are available to guide and support you in providing course advise, enrolment/ re-enrolment assistance and sort out the processes and requirements related to your course:
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Office location: Room 4-2-01 (Building 4, Level 2, Room 01)
- Email: email@example.com
We highly recommend that you attend all the orientation programs organized by the Department of Psychology.
Please refer to the following:
- Orientation planner for more details on the orientation program.
- Orientation Schedule for Undergraduate Programs (TBA)
- Orientation Schedule for Bachelor of Psychological Science (Honours) (February 2022 Intake)
- Orientation Schedule for Master of Professional Counselling
- Master of Professional Counselling Student Handbook
- Course Information for Undergraduate Programs
- Undergraduate Student Guide
- WES Enrolment Guide
- Message from the Head of School
- Department of Psychology Team
- Introduction to Counselling Services
- Introduction by MUSA Representatives
- Introduction by SPIN
Planning your course map using the Course Plan Template
- Commencement of classes: 24 October 2022