Information for Commencing Students
Information for Semester 2, 2020 Intake Students
Welcome to the Department of Psychology, Jeffrey Cheah School of Medicine and Health Sciences!
We hope the information on this page will assist you to understand your course structure better and make your transition to university a smooth and enjoyable one.
The staff in the Psychology Course Management Office (CMO) are available to guide and support you in providing course advise, enrolment/ re-enrolment assistance and sort out the processes and requirements related to your course:
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Office location: Room 3-2-19 (Building 3 Level 2, Room 19)
- Email: email@example.com
We highly recommend that you attend all the orientation programs organized by the Department of Psychology.
Please refer to the following:
- Orientation planner for more details on the orientation program.
- Orientation Schedule for Undergraduate Programs
- Orientation Schedule for Master of Professional Counselling Program
- Course Briefing for Undergraduate Programs and Undergraduate Student Guide
(Note: For Undergraduate students, kindly read the Course Briefing slides and Undergraduate Student Guide before attending the orientation program on 28 July 2020)
- Master of Professional Counselling Student Handbook
- Message from the Head of School
- Department of Psychology Team
Planning your course map using the Course Plan Template
- Commencement of classes: 3 August 2020