WebDrive is a web-accessible file storage system and is accessible either when you are on-campus or off-campus. The web address is https://webdrive.monash.edu.my. To access WebDrive, all you need is:
- Your Network account username & password
- Internet connection
- Web browser (i.e: Internet Explorer, Mozilla, Safari, Chrome, Opera, etc)
Below is a useful guide for your reference.
- Monash Webdrive: Download document (pdf, 406kb)
Internet Explorer Quick Fix
Should you have an inappropriate login page at Internet Explorer browser, please follow the steps below;
- Close all Internet Explorer windows. Select the Tools button, and then select Internet options.
- Select the Advanced tab, and then select Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, check Delete personal settings checkbox and select Reset.
** Resetting Internet Explorer isn't reversible, and all previous settings are lost after reset.
- When Internet Explorer finishes applying default settings, select Close, and then select OK.
Or you may use another browser (eg: Chrome, Firefox, Safari).For further inquiries or information, kindly approach our ITS Service Desk personnel located at Building 9, Level 3. Alternatively, you may reach us at extension 46200 or e-mail us at email@example.com.