How to apply for the Industry Placement Unit
The application processes for BEW3110 Work Experience Program have three steps.
- Determine if you are eligible.
- Receive confirmation
1. Determine if you are eligible.
To be eligible for BEW3110 Work Experience Program (WPP), you must:
- Have achieved 96 credits upon enrollment of this unit
- Have secured an internship offer (or in the process of securing an internship)
- The internship will begin at the same time as the semester this unit is enrolled for
- Internship duration is for a minimum of 40 working days (eight weeks)
Self-enrol the unit on the Web Enrollment System.
3. Receive Confirmation
Before commencement of the semester teaching period, you will receive a confirmation from the unit chief examiner with information about the next steps.