Study at Monash Australia
The intercampus exchange program to Australia is open to students from Malaysia campus, allowing students to spend one semester there. Credits will be earned towards your Monash degree so that you can study overseas without adding additional semester. Find out more about the Global Intercampus Program and see if you are eligible.
- For undergraduate students applying to go to Clayton or Caulfield campus, they must have met the Australian Higher Year 12 Math (Clayton) or Year 12 Math (Caulfield) respectively.
- Students are not allowed to travel in between campuses. Consideration may be given in case to case basis. Please seek advice from your home campus Course Advisor.
- Please note that the faculty does not give conditional approval to applicants.
Subject to the requirements of your course and unit availability, you may choose cross-faculty electives as part of your degree program. You will need to discuss your options with the Course Advisor at your home campus prior to applying for the program. Please note that the application does not necessarily guarantee a place for student in the program.
Please submit your:
- Completed Monash Abroad Application Form (please provide all the documents stated at the back of the form).
as well as your:
- Unofficial results (printed via WES).
- Proof of Mathematics unit(s) undertaken at previous institution.
at the School of Business Course Management Office, Building 6 Level 4 before the deadline stipulated on the application form.