An Honours extension to the Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Communication is available. Honours comprises two coursework units of 12 points each and a 24 points dissertation on a topic of choice.
- ATS4720 Research Issues and Methodology (First Semester) (12 points)
- ATS4727 Readings in Social, Political and Cultural Theory (Second Semester) (12 points)
- ATS4718 & ATS4719 Communications Dissertation (Full year) (24 points) or
- ATS4808 & ATS4809 International Studies Dissertation (Full year) (24 points)
Faculty entry for Honours is as follows: completion of an undergraduate degree with a major (48 points or the equivalent) in the intended honours discipline; obtained a distinction average (70%) in units in the Honours discipline(s) to the value of 24 points at second and third year levels, of which at least 18 points must be at third year level.
Individual applications must be lodged in order to enrol in Honours programs. Please consult the Course Manager and Course Coordinator regarding application and entry level requisites.
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours)
KPT/JPT (R2/220/6/0018) 12/21 - MQA/SWA0106