Ir Dennis Ong Lee Khian
Senior Lecturer (Practice)
School of Engineering
+60 3 5516 1436
Room: 5-2-17 (Building 5, Level 2, room 17)
Ir. Dennis Ong graduated as a Civil Engineer from Australia and is registered as Professional Engineer (with Practicing Certificate) with the Board of Engineer, Malaysia, Fellow of the Institution of Engineers Malaysia, Fellow of The Institution of Engineers, Australia and a Chartered Professional Engineer under the National Professional Engineers Register, Australia. He has extensive experience in the Oil and Gas industry, working in various positions in Engineering Design and Projects in Shell Malaysia. He retired as the Managing Director of Shell Timur in 2011.
From March 2012 till December 2018, he joined Monash University, Malaysia as the Senior Lecturer for Project management, Professional Practice and managed the Engineering and IT Leadership Program for the School of Engineering. He joined back as a factional staff on the 15/9/2020. He is currently an Independent Director for Malaysia Pacific Industry listed in the Kuala Lumpur stock exchange.
- B.Eng Civil Engineering, Swinburne University, Australia, 1979
Member of National Professional Bodies
- Board of Engineers, Professional Engineer with Practising Certificate, Malaysia
- Insituition of Engineers Malaysia, Fellow
Member of International Professional Bodies
- Insituition of Engineers Australia, Fellow
- National Engineering Register Austrlia, Chartered Professional Engineer