Master of Professional Counselling Scholarship
This scholarship is open to:
- Malaysian citizen OR
- International student
- For Master of Professional Counselling at Monash University Malaysia (full-time study only)
Each scholarship covers a partial tuition fee waiver for the duration of the course, the amount of which is determined by the School.
You must meet the following criteria:
- Must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course. Selection will be based on academic achievement as determined by Monash University Malaysia.
- You must maintain the maintenance score stated in your offer letter.
- You must enrol a full load of 24 credit points.
- You are not permitted to change course.
- You must complete the course within the normal duration. No extensions will be permitted.
- You are not permitted to take on other financial assistance at any point of your studies.
You must apply to the Course Management Office of the respective Schools at Monash University Malaysia. All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered for the scholarship.
Closing date: Applications are open throughout the year. Scholarships are limited and awarded on a competitive basis.