Variation of personal details

Change of Name

If you have officially changed your name, you will need to submit a Variation to Personal Details Form online. Ensure that you attach official documentary evidence (e.g. Identification Card, passport, marriage certificate) to support your request for name change in the University database.

Change of Address

It is your responsibility to ensure your postal address, home address or emergency contact details in the University database is up-to-date at all times.

If your address has changed, you will need to update the details accordingly via the Web Enrolment System (WES) . A notification of a change of address will not be accepted by telephone.

The university takes no responsibility for ensuring that such addresses are current and will not accept responsibility if any communication fails to reach you because you have not formally notified the university of any changes. Failure to formally notify the university of your correct address for timely receipt of mail will not be accepted as a defence in matters relating to supplementary or deferred examinations, exclusion, discipline, invalidation due to the non-payment of fees etc.