MonPlan, an interactive course planner to help you to plan your course and select the right units. It was built by students, for students.
MonPlan can be used, for the following situation:
- Course progression check
- Transferring courses
- Academic progress
- Monash Abroad/Exchange
- Credit (Advanced Standing)
- Work integrated learning (including placement)
- Other, e.g. requested by EMGS (for international students)
Features in MonPlan allow you to:
- manage multiple course plans
- pre-populate units from current course
- identify eligibility to enrol in units with pre and co-requisites
- share the planned course map with a course advisor for advice
- and more
However, MonPlan does not enrol you in units. You will still need to do so in Web Enrolment System (WES).