Monash Undergraduate Research Projects Abroad (MURPA)
Each year a select number of Monash IT students undertake an 8-week international research project. This is available to students of computer science, software engineering or a related area.
MURPA is offered at a number of prestigious international universities, including the University of California, San Diego (UCSD) and the University of Warwick, UK.
MURPA package includes:
- Return airfare for the most direct route
- Accommodation at host institution
- Supervision and mentorship by a Monash researcher
- Supervision and research facilities provided by remote researchers
- A MURPA unit on your academic transcript (not for credit, but free of charge)