International Student Support
International Student Support provides services that contribute to enriching your experience as Monash students. We are here to offer assistance throughout your university journey.
Services available for international students include:
- Pre-Arrival Orientation Webinar
- International Student Information Session
- General support and referral to university services
- Accommodation information and advice
- Programs and activities for international students
- Student Advisory and Support for matters of concern and emergency incidents
Social events and activities
To better assimilate, you may want to consider getting involved in campus events and activities. Network and get acquainted with country representatives of Monash University International Student Services (MUISS).
Your right and responsibilities
Get to know what you can expect and what is expected of you.
You can reach us at the office of Student Advisory and Support anytime from 9am – 6pm located at Student Life Office in Building 2, Level 2 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org