This bursary is open to:
- Monash Alumni graduating from the Australian, South African or Malaysian campuses.
10% waiver of the course fee.
You must be enrolled into one of the following courses:
- Master of Applied Engineering
- Master of Business Information Systems
- Master of Communications and Media Studies
- Master of International Business
- Master of Professional Counselling
- You are not permitted to take on other financial assistance at any point of your studies.
An application for Admission to the University will constitute an application for the bursary. All applications for admission consistent with the eligibility and selection criteria will be considered automatically for the bursary.
Closing dates: Per course application deadline
Master of Applied Engineering (MAppE) Bursary
This bursary is open to:
- Malaysian citizen OR
- International student
- For Master of Applied Engineering (MAppE)
Bursary for 1-year program MAppE (8 units only)
- A one-off RM8,000 tuition fee waiver upon successful enrolment in MAppE to be offered at RM 4,000 for each
- A one-off RM 10,000 tuition fee waiver to be offered at RM 5,000 for each semester - for members of the Institution of Engineers or other Engineering professional bodies (BEM,IChemE, IMechE, IET) as recognised by the School of Engineering, an employee of MUM’s industry partners, or enrolling in a group of three or more from a same organisation.
Bursary for 2 years MAppE program
- A RM2,500 tuition fee waiver per unit upon successful enrolment in MAppE pre-requisite program; AND
- A one-off RM8,000 tuition fee waiver upon successful enrolment in the second year of MAppE to be offered at RM4,000 for each semester.
- New graduate students enrolling to Monash Malaysia.
- Must meet the minimum admission requirements (academic and English language proficiency) for the course.
- Applicants who receive a scholarship/financial assistance from an external sponsor(s) must obtain prior approval from the Scholarship office. The Scholarship office will confirm that there are no contradictory conditions from the sponsors. Consent from both MUM and sponsor(s) is required.
- Maintain a minimum average of 50% (in 24 credit points of study) and not fail any units in any semester in order to continue to be eligible for the bursary.
- Enrolled 24 credit points (full time study load) in each semester.
- Applications will be assessed by the School of Engineering.
- Administration of the bursary will be managed by the Scholarship Unit.