Other Financial Support
This discount is open to:
- Siblings who are currently enrolled in Monash University Malaysia.
- All undergraduate courses offered by Monash University Malaysia except for Honours degree courses.
10% waiver of the course fee.
You must meet the following criteria:
- All siblings must be enrolled concurrently in at least a standard (full) study load of 24 credit points in the semester in a full-fee paying course.
- The sibling paying the higher tuition fees will be eligible to a 10% discount off his/her semester tuition fees.
- A sibling enrolled in the Bachelor of Medical Science and Doctor of Medicine, Bachelor of Pharmacy (Honours) and Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) course will be eligible to a maximum discount of RM5,000 per annum.
- If one of the siblings is a recipient of the Monash High Achiever Award in the same semester, his/her sibling(s) are eligible to a 10% discount off semester tuition fees, provided all other criteria are met.
- There is no limit to the number of siblings eligible for the scheme.
- Students who obtain other external scholarships or financial assistance (except PTPTN Loan) at any point of their studies will not be eligible for the scheme.
- If a student discontinues or intermits from the course, the scheme will no longer be applicable.
- You must enrol a full load of 24 credit points.
- You are not permitted to change course.
- You must complete the course within the normal duration. No extensions will be permitted.
Applicants must pay their semester fees in full by the invoice due date. The discount will be carried forward to offset the next semester fee for successful applicants.
- Download the Application Form. Applicants must apply at the start of every semester. Late applications will not be considered.
- Submit your application and provide proof of the relationship (such as certified copies of birth certificates) to the Finance Department.
- Successful applicants will receive an e-mail to their Monash student address. A reference number will also be provided for subsequent applications.
- 31 March for February intake fees
- 31 August for July intake fees
- 30 November for October intake fees
Students who are bonded to or in receipt of any financial assistance from Monash University Malaysia (including staff discounts by Sunway Group or from other educational institutions or organisations, are not eligible to apply.
Applicants must inform the University of changes in any siblings’ enrolment details. In the absence of two siblings being enrolled in a concurrent semester, or if one sibling receives a scholarship, or if a sibling withdraws or intermits from a course, the discount may be reversed. This means the recipient may be required to reimburse the University.