SUSTAINABILITY IS THE FUTURE
Are you ready to be a SUSTAINABILITY FUTURIST?
We are looking for students who are passionate about sustainability. Selection criteria are as follows:
- Second-year students; OR
- Final-year students (i.e. 3-year degree course); OR
- Third-year students (i.e. 4-year degree course); OR
- Honours students; OR
- Postgraduate students
All disciplines are welcome. You are responsible for forming your own team of 3 members, preferably from different disciplines.
- Training and experience as a sustainability change agent
- Certificate of participation to all participants
- Token of appreciation to all participants
- Prizes for finalists (AUD 200 per team)
- Opportunity to get published in a dedicated SDG website (www.ecoepic.org)
- Record your achievements in Student Futures
- Experience of a multidisciplinary collaboration with the University of Warwick
- Boost your resume with this project
The projected timelines are as follows:
|31 October 2021||Deadline for registrations|
|December 2021||Commencement of the project|
|11-13 January 2022||Expert Talk Series & Training Sessions|
|End January 2022||Brainstorming sessions with experts|
|February 2022 - mid-March 2022||Social media campaign period|
|31 March 2022||Submission of projects|
This project is working towards achieving the following Sustainable Development Goal (SDGs) :
- Goal 7 Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 11 Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 13 Climate Action.
This project is supported by the Monash Warwick Alliance.
Project team members:
For more information, please contact Hoo Sze Ling at firstname.lastname@example.org