Internship - School of Science
Monash Science Internship Program
Your internship unit is based on which course you are currently enrolled in. You will be required to undertake:
- FST3800 Food science internship if you are a Bachelor of Food Science and Technology student; or
- MBS3800 Medical bioscience internship if you are a Bachelor of Medical Bioscience student; or
- SCI3800 Science internship if this unit helps and allows you to meet the requirements of your Bachelor of Science.
You are required to attend the internship briefing in your second year and your Unit Coordinator will brief you on the application process.
Visit the respective internship sites for more information and updates.
2. Where can I get help in writing resume and/or cover letter?
3. What do I do once I have received an offer letter from the company?
4. How do I enrol into the internship units?
The school will reimburse students for one vaccination jab and the maximum claimable amount is RM60 for Hepatitis B vaccination and RM70 for Typhoid vaccination
- Go to your preferred clinic/hospital and take your vaccination.
- Make sure the clinic/hospital issues a vaccination card and an official receipt
- Original receipt is required to be submitted to EMO. You may either:
- Drop the original receipt in the EMO pigeon hole (Building 4 Level 8, pigeon hole No. 2) or
- Courier it over to EMO at:
- Attn: Ms Mandy Leong
Education Management Office
School of Science
Jalan Lagoon Selatan
47500 Bandar Sunway
- Fill in the Google form with your details for reimbursement purposes. You will be required to attach a scanned copy of the receipt along with any courier slip if you are couriering the original receipt to us.
You have to fill in the reimbursement form within 3 weeks for the receipt date to be eligible for reimbursement. Should you need an extension to submit the receipt, let us know ASAP. Note that the school needs to receive the original receipt as Finance needs it for verification before reimbursement can be done.
Rate and comment our service here.