Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry
Model: Aquity UPLC with Xevo TQ-XS Triple Quadrople MS
The ACQUITY UPLC System provides the high resolution, high sensitivity separations you have come to expect from UPLC Technology, with the flexibility and ruggedness to run all the chromatographic modes you require - ion exchange (IEX), size exclusion (SEC), hydrophilic interaction (HILIC), or reversed-phase - all on the same system.
The Xevo TQ-XS is designed for the most demanding quantitative UPLC-MS/MS applications. The ultimate in tandem quadrople performance allows you to achieve unrivalled sensitivity and robustness, available to everyone due to the accessibility of the Xevo platform.
- Class leading sensitivity and robustness.
- Qualitative information when you need it most.
- Accelerated method development for sensitive and robust methods.
- Reduces complexity, increases ease of use, and ensures the correct result every time.
Functions & Capabilities
Whether the goal is to rapidly develop new methods or to routinely analyse large numbers of incoming samples, the Acquity System can help decrease the time to result, while increasing the depth and quality of information received from the samples analysis.
- Low dispersion
- Versatile column management
- Optional fraction collection
- Gradient SmartStart
- Quarternary solvent blending
- Wide range of detection capabilities
- Flexible sample support
- Flow-through-needle injector
- Auto-Blend Plus Technology
Person in charge: Syafiq Ashari
Lab location: 3-4-17
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +603-55161635