Enrolment information

All students (except Bachelor of Science Honours students) are required to enrol in their units via Web Enrolment System (WES). Bachelor of Science students enrolment will be done manually by the Education Management Office once students confirm their acceptance.

If you are not interested to continue with a unit, you have to discontinue the enrolment via WES. If you are discontinuing all your units due to reasons beyond your control, you can apply for intermission from your course.

At the end of every year, you are required to re-enrol in the units that you are supposed to enrol for the following year. Even if you are waiting for offers to go for an exchange program or transfer to another course in the coming semester, you still have to re-enrol.

​Rate and comment our service here.