Model: LAMBDA 365
Manufacturer: Perkin Elmer
The LAMBDA 365 delivers state-of-the-art UV/Vis performance that meets the needs of pharmaceuticals, analytic chemists, geneticists, and manufacturing QA/QC analysts everywhere. With 21 CFR part 11 software available, the LAMBDA system is ready to support everything from standard methods and applications to those requiring regulatory compliance.
Functions & Capabilities
- Interface: Tungsten-halogen and Deuterium
- Maximum Temperature: 35°C
- Minimum Temperature: 15°C
- Operating Range: 190 - 1100 nm
- Multilevel user permissions, including administrator, method developer, analyst and reviewer.
- Password-protected access control, including password aging and expiry.
- Method-lock facility, ensuring methods cannot be overwritten and all revisions are saved in a single location.
- Fully configurable e-signature points, allowing you to remain paperless without compromising security.
Person in charge: Fadzly Adzhar
Lab location: 3-4-04
Email address: Fadzly.Adzhar@monash.edu
Contact number: +603-55161595