Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific
Spinning up to 100,000 rpm, this Sorvall WX+ ultracentrifuge deliver the speed and performance required for high performance processing applications. It has an easily accessible touch screen interface and imbalance tolerance to accelerate run step-up.
- QA/QC testing
- Fast pelleting and density gradient separations
- Density gradient runs and for locating small pellets at the bottom of a tube
- Fast lipoprotein and plasmid DNA separations
- Rotor used is optimized for CsCl Plasmid DNA separations
Features and benefits
- Able to accommodate tubes from 0.2 ml to 36 ml.
- Have a self-locking rotor system that ensure the rotor is automatically and securely locked.
- Automatic tube balance compensation accelerates sample preparation by allowing visual sample balancing up to 5 mm.
- Intuitive full color LCD touch screen keeps operation and programming simple. This easy-to-navigate graphical display provides quick access to all functions and menus.
- Monitor instrument status from across the lab with Stat Light, programmable 47 cm long LED bar mounted on the front of the instrument for easy visibility.
|Properties||Sorvall WX Ultraseries|
|Program storage||1000 programs with step-runs|
|Standards||CE and cCSAus|
|Temperature range||0 °C to +40 °C|
1) TH-641 (Swinging bucket)
Capacity: 6 x 13.2 ml
Max speed: 41,000 rpm
2) T-865 ( Fixed angle)
Capacity: 8 x 36 ml
Max speed: 65,000 rpm
3) T-890 (Fixed angle)
Capacity: 8 x 12.5 ml
Max speed: 90,000 rpm
|Maximum RCF||287,660 x g (TH-641 rotor)|
|429,459 x g (T-865 rotor)|
|802,000 x g (T-890 rotor)|
|Control speed accuracy||+2 rpm|
|Ambient temperature operating range||+10 °C to +30 °C|
|Heat output||1 kw or below|
|Refrigerator system type|
Thermo-module cooling system
|Solid-state thermoelectric refrigeration|
|Certification/compliance||CE and cCSAus|
|Capacity||6 x 250 ml|
Services to run samples are available. However, the tube for the samples are not provided. The recommended consumables (not provided) is tube PC 10 ml (part no: SOR#03237).
Lab location: 3-4-04
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +603-55161595