Manufacturer: Perkin Elmer
The FL 6500 Fluorescence Spectrometer is the optimal system for analysing samples susceptible to photo-bleaching. Photo bleaching may be experienced with certain thin coatings and compounds in bioresearch, cell-biology, molecular biology, immunology, enzymology, tissue and protein samples; FL 6500 is also excellent for phosphorescence analysis.
Functions & Capabilities
1. High resolution (1.0 nm).
2. High scan speed up to 24,000 nm/min.
3. Sensitivity, high performance R928 PMT detector combined with Perkin Elmer optics.
4. Broad excitation and emission wavelength range up to 900 nm.
5. For samples at risk for photo-bleaching the instrument provides accurate and high quality results with a user controllable pulsed excitation source.
6. Superior wavelength accuracy and reproducibility for right first time results.
7. Four collection modes enable you to do more on one instrument: Fluorescence, Phosphorescence, Chemi/Bio-Luminescence, and Time Resolved Phosphorescence measurements.
8. Easy to use, can generate accurate and reliable fluorescence data, regardless of the operator's experience level through intuitive Spectrum FL software designed around the workflow.
Person in charge: Syafiq Ashari
Lab location: 3-7-20
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact number: +603-55161635