Internal course transfer to School of Science
You must meet the course prerequisites and your internal course transfer application will be considered based on the following:
- You have successfully completed at least 12 credit points of a Monash University course.
- You must normally achieve a minimum 50% average if transferring from a science course and 60% average if transferring from a non-science course.
- Your entire academic record.
- Your personal statement and other documentary evidence submitted with the application.
- International students- It is important that you read this site because a change in course requires you to apply for a new Student Pass. You must consult the International Student Pass (ISP) Office before submitting the application to Education Management Office.
- Students of Diploma of Higher Education Studies (DHES) must fulfill the minimum admission requirements for progression to science courses.
Please refer to this link for application deadlines.