Global Intercampus Program
What is Global Intercampus Program ?
Because you’re already a Monash student, studying at a Monash Australia campus is the easiest way to see the world. As part of the program you will:
- remain enrolled at Monash Malaysia
- continue to receive credit for your overseas study towards your Monash degree and all your units will appear on your academic transcript
- pay your regular fees to Monash Malaysia in Malaysian Ringgit
Please click here to see the MAP brochure.
You can go to
Monash University Malaysia
Melbourne, home to five of Monash campuses, has been consistently named one of the world’s most liveable cities and has also been commended in the first ever QS Best Student Cities survey as Australia’s best city for students.
Find out more about life at Monash Australia.
Matching up your semesters
Semester dates at Monash Australia campus are exactly the same as the semester dates at Monash Malaysia.
What can I study?
As you are aware, Monash is all about choices. We offer over 6,000 units across our campuses for you to select, for example, you may choose to study ‘Australian Indigenous art and design’ or you may prefer ‘Australian government and politics’.
Find out more about study options here.
How much will it cost?
While participating in the Global Intercampus Program, you do not need to pay additional tuition fees. You will continue to pay your regular fees at Monash Malaysia.
Find out more about the financial side of global intercampus program.
There is no Monash Abroad Travel Scholarship available for this outbound program.
To be eligible to participate in the Global Intercampus Program, you must have:
- completed at least 18 credit points of your course at Monash at the time of application
- achieved a minimum Weighted Average Mark (WAM) of 60% at the time of application
- for Engineering students, please check the School-specific credit points and WAM requirements below,
- an active enrolment in a Monash undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at any Monash campus
- selected units that will ensure you are doing a full-time load of on-campus units (18 or 24 credit points)
Your overseas study plan must be approved by your School(s) so that you are able to receive credit towards your degree.
Other factors to consider
- Some schools may not permit you to undertake overseas study in the final semester of your course, therefore, please check with your course management office before completing your application.
- You must have only one active semester-length overseas study application (i.e. International Exchange or Global Intercampus Program) with Monash for the same study period.
Study plan due to your Course Management Office
Completed online application via Monash Abroad portal
* Engineering students must submit an online Expression of Interest (EoI) form by the timeline set by the School of Engineering's course management office. Please check with the course management office on the deadline to submit the online EoI form. All applications are subject to Faculty's approval.
Ready to apply?
Find out more about key dates, eligibility, the nomination and selection process, and how to apply.
What happens after I apply?
You've submitted your application form. What happens next?